Choosing the right juice for your diet can be difficult as you need fewer calories to lose weight and stay on track with your diet.
Indeed, fresh and homemade are the best juice for weight loss rather than tetra-packed or bottled juices.
Although, not all bottled juices are as healthy as you might think. Some juices have added sugars and flavorings, which could even make you put on weight.
Juices are high in minerals, fiber, and antioxidants and are good for overall health.
Juicing is one of the easiest and most efficient ways to lose weight for people who don’t like to eat fruits & vegetables.
The juices you make at home can have a too much for health benefits including weight loss:
- Help in weight loss
- Provide essential minerals, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants to the body
- Increase metabolism
- Improves digestive system
- Keep appetite full for a longer
Below are the most nutritious & best juice for weight loss and also good for your body too. Add any of them to your diet nutritious!
Let’s get started,
Are homemade juices actually helpful for weight loss?
Yes, adding fresh, homemade vegetable juices to your daily meals can help you lose weight fast.
In general, most vegetables are good for weight loss because they have fewer calories and fiber.
Liquids like soda, soft drinks, and sweetened beverages are full of calories, which makes them the worst drinks for health. On the other side, juices that contain minimal calories, and are loaded with vital nutrients, are helpful for weight loss.
Note – To make vegetable juice taste better and be more healthy and a natural choice for weight loss, mix them with honey or lime.
Also Read: Foods that Burn Fat Like Crazy
List of Best Juice for Weight Loss
1. Carrot Juice
There’s no denying that carrot juice is nutritious, especially for weight loss. Not only does it help you slim down but also maintains healthy skin.
Carrot juice contains a variety of minerals and vitamins, including A, C, K, and others. It assists in bile secretion, which aids in burning fat faster. It is the easiest way to reduce fat in no time.1
Vitamin A is also important for a healthy immune system and good vision.
If you don’t like eating raw fruits, juicing is the best way to consume them and it’s really easy to make juice of it at home.
The benefit of carrot juice
- Burns fat
- Low in calories and carbs
- Full of fiber
- Boost your immunity
- Control cholesterol and sugar
How to make one glass of carrot juice?
- Take two peeled carrots
- Grind carrots well
- Add two teaspoons of ginger
- Optional, you can add orange to add flavor if you like the sweet-tart
2. Indian Gooseberry (Amla) juice – Best Green Juice for Weight Loss
Best green juice for weight loss. Amla juice comes with so many goods like enhancing better metabolism, keeping the digestive system healthy, and many others.
Drinking amla juice in the morning on an empty stomach leads you to reap incredible benefits. Amla is full of nutrients and fiber and contains a good amount of vitamin C and other minerals.
Vitamin C helps fight inflammation and other toxins, which raises a healthy and fast metabolism.
The benefit of Indian gooseberry
- Whisks metabolism
- Burns fat faster
- Boost immunity level
- Helps in detoxification
- Low carbs
How to make Indian gooseberry at home?
For making amla juice to need three ingredients for two small glasses
- ½ cup of amla and takes seeds out and chopped roughly
- One teaspoon of roughly chopped ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Take a Jar
- Add chopped amla and ginger
- Add ¼ water
- Blend it till it becomes smooth
- Strain it into a deep bowl
- Add salt and mix
- Pour it into glasses and enjoy your drink
Tip:- You can add honey for a nicer taste and drink it in hot or cold water.
3. Bitter Gourd (Karela) Juice – Best Green Juice for Weight Loss
Drinking Karela juice is a great way to lose weight. Lots of green vegetables are packed full of goodness, low in calories, and help you to maintain a healthy weight.
Drinking a cup of Karela juice will help you maintain normal sugar levels, which helps stop you from getting creepy fat.
Benefits of bitter gourd – Best Juice for Weight Loss
- Rich in antioxidants
- Help lose weight
- Activate insulin resistance
- Good for skin
- Reduce aging sign
- Lower acne
Also Read: High Protein Foods That Aren’t Meat
How to make homemade Bitter Gourd juice?
It’s easy to make it at home! First, cut up a bitter gourd. Then add salt and honey. After that, you need to cook it all together in boiling water until the bitterness is gone. Below are the further steps:
- Peel the skin of the karela
- Excavate the white part and seeds from the karela
- Cut into small pieces
- Let it drench for half an hour (to reduce the bitterness)
- Put chopped karela into a jar
- Add ½ teaspoon salt
- Add some drops of lemon juice
- Blend it well
- Strain it and pour it into your Glasses
Tip:- It is better to drink it as it is the juice of a bitter gourd. But if you want to lower the bitterness, you can use jaggery or maple syrup for adding sweetness.
4. Beetroot Juice
They are packed with lots of nutrients like dietary fiber, Vitamin C, folate, and betanin which are great for living an active and healthy life.
Beetroot juice contains fewer calories and considerably no fat, which makes it a healthy weight-loss drink.
The fiber in this juice fills your stomach for longer and makes it suitable for weight loss.
Benefits of beetroot juice
- Nutrient packed
- Help fight inflammation
- Maintain healthy blood pressure
- Support a healthy digestive system
- Help lose weight
- Improve athletic performance
How to make one glass of beetroot juice | Best Juice for Weight Loss
- Peel the beetroot and chopped finely
- Add this to the juicer machine
- Add lime, ginger, and mint leaves (Optional)
- By adding honey and a glass of water to the juicer machine
- Grind it till the juice became thick and smooth
- Pour the juice into the glass, and you can add Himalayan salt in you like
- Stir well, and your drink is ready
These are a few of the best juice for weight loss that can also make changes in your good life not instantly but eventually.
Drinking this juice on an empty stomach helps in faster metabolism, satiating, and controlling appetite for longer.