Have you tried from obesity and even tried eating foods and now thinking of working out. So here’s the best article for you to start as an exercise newbie.
So, if you don’t want to go to the gym or you’re short on time, here are the most accessible workouts for you, which you can do in the living room, terrace, or even anywhere.
Starting exercise is always good for mental health and physical health. Also, exercise is the main root for losing weight, good health, or even more.
In this article, We will be reading about top easy indoor or outdoor workouts for beginners.
Let’s get started,
Easy indoor workouts for beginners
This exercise is easy workouts for beginners can be done quickly by everyone.
Knee pushups strengthen our upper body like chest, abs, shoulder, and arms.
Do knee pushups for a day or 2, then switch it to toe pushups.
Benefits of Knee pushups
- Help developing chest, arms. Shoulder
- Tighten butt
- Reduce breast size
- Lay just like you are doing pushups but not on your toe but your knees.
- Curve your elbows and lower yourself down to the ground.
- Push your body back down to start
- Do a maximum of 12 repetitions.
Plank is the most popular and common abdominal and core-related exercise. 30-60 seconds of plank three-time is sufficient for a day.
Planking is also great for neck, arm, and shoulder strength, as you need to hold your bodyweight.
Planks strengthen the spine, rhomboids, lats, trapezius, core, quads, glutes, hamstrings, shoulders, and triceps when done correctly.
Beginner, it would be best if you were trying to hold for 1 min at least to reap the benefits of planning.
Benefits of plank
- Strengthens your core
- Improve flexibility
- Better metabolism
- Improves stability and posture
- Reduce belly fat and makes tummy tight
- Reduce back pain
- Lay down on your forearms, like shown in the pictures. Make sure that your body forms a straight position from head to feet.
- Ensure your lower back and hips don’t bend. Keep the position for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Do this minimum of three times for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Do not go with a plank while having a shoulder injury.
You should be doing a plank for at least 2min and 1 minute if you are a beginner.
The crunches are the easiest, popular, and tried abdominal exercises and can do by beginners.
When performed crunches correctly, it engaged all the core areas simultaneously. Still, it directly hits your front core muscle and side muscle called rectus abdominal and oblique.
Crunches help developing core muscles for stability and performance.
Benefits of crunches
- Provide stability
- Strengthening your core
- Build muscles
- Better performance
- Do not require gym equipment
- Lie down on your back. Place your feet on the ground. Curve your knees and put your hand behind your head.
- When going upward, ensure to exhale and relaxed.
- Inhale when returning to the starting position.
- Do this at least 12 repetitions four times.
The best exercise for build core muscle for beginners.
Chair workouts are an easy workout for beginners.
There are a lot of exercises which can do with the help of a chair.
Grab a chair when don’t go with standing exercise.
Chair exercise like
- Chair squat
- Seated triceps extension
- Incline pushups
- Seated jumping jacks
- Seated triceps dips
Benefits of chairs exercises
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Increased circulation
- Improve posture and balance
- Increased coordination
- Increased flexibility and strength
Grab a sturdy chair and complete 10-15 minutes of movement of each exercise you will do to reap the benefits.
Dancing is also one of the easy and best ways to be fit or lose weight.
20 min of dancing sessions will help you in many ways and make you happy and so on
When don’t you want to do exercise? Put some of your favorite songs and start dancing with your favorite ones.
Benefits of dancing
- Lose weight or maintain weight
- Improved health of your heart and lungs.
- Better coordination, agility, and flexibility.
- Increased strength, overall stamina.
- Improved cardiovascular fitness.
- Improved strength and tone of your muscles.
30 min of dancing sessions are great for weight management. Dancing makes us happier, confident, lighter, and even more.
Read more: Indoor exercises.
Easy outdoor workouts for beginners
Riding a bicycle is yet the most liked outdoor exercise for many people.
Cycling is a good option for losing weight and even for stay healthy.
Riding cycling affects our fat burning, basal metabolic rate, and muscle mass.
When you were peddling up and down, you are meeting resistance to build muscle.
Benefits of Riding bicycle
- Leg strength
- Good for beginners
- Improve mental health
- Positive start to a morning
- Help weight loss and maintain weight
First thing in the morning, waking up can be a great start to your day, as it makes you relaxed, happier, and better mental health.
5-10 minutes of Cardiovascular activity every day can change your life entirely physically and mentally.
Running indeed build your lower body, tone your butt, and more.
Running develops our quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, and glutes.
Benefits of running
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Burn fat more effectively
- Build strong muscle
- Finest Stress Reliever
- Boost your Confidence and Self-esteem
- Muscular your legs
- Help you to be an Athleticism
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Help you sleep better
- Read more benefit of running
Running is the topmost form of exercise.
Running comes with a lot of physical and mental benefits. And all those benefits add a unique perk which is “Longer life.”
Go with these exercises to gain maximum benefits and try to be consistent.
The more you consistent with indoor and outdoor activities, the more healthy you will be.
Try to do these exercises and after that push yourself to do more and start going to the gym and lift heavy.
Good fitness comes with lots of benefits like
- Makes us attractive
- Build our confidence
- Maximum life expectancy
- Weight loss
- Good mental health
- It gives you the power to be calm in every situation