What if I tell you, your primary concern about weight loss can be thoroughly carried away by drinking?
Yes, apple cider vinegar can do that, not only weight loss but also gives your health a maximum health benefit.
Apple cider vinegar is standing at the top of the list when it comes to health benefits. Nowadays, apple cider vinegar becomes the most popular drink worldwide.
I can count its benefit for you:-
- Boost metabolism
- Weight loss
- Suppress appetite
- Cure dandruff
- Skin toner
- Heal sunburn
- Lower blood sugar level
- Whiten teeth
- Cure diarrhea
- Help in the sour throat
- Remove pimple acne
In this article, I’ll try to explain in more simplistic ways, and we also find out how it works and how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Let’s get started,
What is the apple cider vinegar?
Let’s dig some science information here,
Apple cider vinegar is made up of crushed apples where yeast is added to convert sugar into alcohol.
Later, bacteria are added to the alcohol into the acetic acid.
Fermentation is known as converting the crushed apple sugar into alcohol by mixing the yeast compound.
After the fermentation process, bacteria have added, which turn alcohol into acetic acid.
The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar can crush your belly fat and stop fat accumulation around your belly section.
That’s is the reason why the acetic acid is high in apple cider vinegar.
Few calories and absolutely no carbs have been carried in one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar for weight management – Study
Every good thing in a consistent way makes it to success.
You already have watched so many transformations videos and have listened to the podcasts, reads that transformational blog on apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
1. Now, read what study has suggested,
Reference from ScienceDirect, where 39 random overweight or obese individual have consumed apple cider vinegar(30ml/day) for 12 weeks with calories restricted diet of about (250kcal/day).1
Researchers have found multiple benefits of consuming ACV like,
- Reduced in overall body weight
- Have controlled BMI (body mass index).
- Reduction in hip circumference
- Controlled in appetite
- Have seen a significant decrease in cholesterol and Plasma triglyceride.
2. Another related study on apple cider vinegar has shown the desired result.
In that study where 144 obese adults have participated where they aligned in three category2
- According to similar body weight
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Waist circumference
They consumed apple cider vinegar containing either 15ml of vinegar, 30ml of vinegar, and some consumed placebo for 12 weeks according to category, at the end of the study, those who drank 30ml of apple cider vinegar have lost about 4 pounds of body weight where those who have 15ml of ACV have lost 2.5 pounds, and those who drank the placebo have slightly gained much of a weight.
List of benefits that have noticed:
Result of consuming apple cider vinegar
- Reduction in body weight
- Body mass index
- Reduction in waist circumference
- Lower serum triglyceride (fat(lipid) which is found in blood)
Final words: Regular consumption of apple cider vinegar might be advantageous for preventing heart stroke, heart disease, and diabetes by knocking off fat cells.
Apple cider vinegar for health benefits – Study
Despite ACV has linked with proven weight loss, it has also been linked with several health benefits like:
1. A study of 2013, has proposed that consuming apple cider vinegar before eating meals can relatively lower the blood glucose level of healthy adults.3
2. A study related to improves insulin sensitivity, this study indicates that adding vinegar help improves insulin sensitivity with a high carbohydrate meal, result in maintaining type-2 diabetes and lower blood pressure.4
3. Also, experts suggest that apple cider vinegar not only helps you with weight loss but also lowers triglycerides and cholesterol.
4. Apple cider vinegar for digestion, is actually a proven statement for most individuals, however, there isn’t sufficient study.
Benefits of acetic acid in ACV
Pointers to remember of acetic acid, the acetic acid works magically can eventually improve health in no time.
- Clean bacteria from your body
- Help your body to flush out bacteria, infections, and fungus.
- Lower your blood pressure
- It helps you lower the blood pressure by lowering or balanced the insulin level and blood pressure. It is also suitable for people who had diabetes by lowering the insulin level.
- Prevent HDL cholesterol level
- ACV prevent lousy cholesterol level
- Helps in weight loss
When you add one tablespoon of ACV after every meal, you eventually feel your appetite get controlled for hours; that’s how you can control your curb craving and even fewer intake calories.
Drinking about two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or consume it as a salad dressing is a great thing you can do in your daily lifestyle to improve health.
Remember, Apple cider vinegar is/can:
- High in antioxidant
- Controlled appetite
- Protect you from cancer
- Promote metabolism
Dosage of ACV
The easiest way to consume apple cider vinegar into your diet is to use it as salad dressings.
But maximum people use to drink it as a beverage,
You can take 1-2 tablespoons (15ml to 30ml) with warm water. Do not drink in excess.
You can take apple cider vinegar in the morning just after waking up, dilute one tablespoon of ACV with one glass of warm water, and 10 minutes after having lunch.
Or you can take a shot of ACV if you like. Drink like ACV, which helps you lose weight faster.
As per many studies, apple cider vinegar helps individuals to prevent obesity, heart stroke, cancer, and more disease.
However, too much of everything can cause a negative consequence, also too much use of ACV may lead you to outcast causes.
6 side effects you may encounter if consumed in excess:
- Troubled indigestion
- Tooth decay
- Skin burns
- uncomfortable throat
- Risk of gastroparesis
- Lower potassium level
These are the major side effect you may confront if over-consume apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar can give you ample health benefits like preventing obesity, lower cholesterol levels, blood sugar levels, and much more.
Apple cider vinegar helps you when you help yourself, ACV works well done with proper exercise, the right nutrition, and a night of quality sleep.
A desired amount of ACV in your daily routine doesn’t harm you.